Video Marketing for doctors
Video Production for doctors
When you use video, you make better use of the attention span your audience has. That's why video works.
Kris Borgraeve, Video Director, Digital Practice Managing Director
Short FAQ Videos
We produce your FAQ Videos so they reinforce your content.
In 45 to 60 seconds you answer one question. We use our background in media (television journalism) to produce your marketing videos.
You can have one video on your homepage, or we can batch produce a series of videos to answer your frequently asked questions. We also use the videos to populate your Youtube channel so you get an additional online presence on the main video platform: Check out this example channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DrTamaraHunter
From YouTube, we embed your videos on your web pages so patients spend more time on your website and get to know you.
- More rapport than written copy
- Patients stay on your site for longer
- Establishes your profile as a leader and an educator
More advanced formats include our TV-journalism based workflow for corporate documentaries. They are short, 60 to 90 second videos to position your practice in an effective way.
Our producers are experts at visual story-telling and we use our long standing experience as former television journalists to produce quality videos.
The closer your online videos align with what the audience is used to, the more likely they will position you as a trusted specialist.
We use effective and systemised workflows to produce quality results even as we speak to you via Zoom teleconferencing from a distance.
5 Smart Ways To Use Video
- FAQ Videos: Short, 45 to 60 second clips embedded on your web pages. The video talks about one condition or one treatment.
- Demos: Short clips in theatre, demonstrating aspects of a surgery.
- About Us: Up to 2 minutes, getting to know the practice on the homepage of your website
- Education: Embedded in your Powerpoint presentation when you present at a medical conference
- Social: A professional YouTube channel with short educational clips adds to your overall leadership profile (take a look at an example YouTube channel we created:https://www.youtube.com/user/DrTamaraHunter
When you need a boost for your key messages, video is the way to go. That's because we are conditioned to trust, grasp and like moving images as a story-telling format. With video now being the most widely format for online content, your marketing strategy needs quality medical video content to cut through the noise. Ask about our packages and formats for social media, internal communication and training. If you need video for a health related organisation or business, check out our Medical Marketing Video page.
Let's discuss your practice growth
More ways to connect
We can even have a coffee, if logistics allow for it.
Suite 42-43, 100 Murdoch Drive
Murdoch WA 6150